I absolutely can’t live without my dashboard. I have realtime information in front of me about where every job is, and where every estimate is, and what’s going out the door, and my numbers for the day, week, and the month.
- Jay Boatright, Digitech Graphics Group
Control leads to 20% yearly sales growth & 10 times return on investment.
It has become the backbone of our business, and it’s ability to be constantly improved, enhanced and customised to each individual process, has given us a major edge over our competitors who don’t have anything that comes close to the efficiencies we get with Control.
Financing is available through any company that provides leasing and financing. We refer owners to Direct Capital because they have excellent service and competitive rates. To learn more and apply, visit: https://vendor.directcapital.com/Application.aspx?Vendor=CyriousSoftware
A company, no matter the size will experience bottlenecks and the need for extra hands. Control is like having another employee, but this employee can’t call out sick. Our base packages include one user license and you add more users at any time.
As part of the daily closeout process, Control automatically makes a backup copy of your data on your PC or server. We also recommend storing copies of your backed up data offsite.
Control offers over 30 preloaded products to meet your needs. There are even standard pricing forms if your sign doesn’t quite fall into one of the types provided. You can adjust any pricing and parts to match exactly what you offer in your business.
Located in Baton Rouge, our team of technicians is available to assist you between 12:30 PM GMT and 12:00 AM GMT, Monday through Friday.
Imagine completing a quote in minutes, while still on the phone. Think about the time you’ll save by never having to input the same order information over and over again. Get ready for more sales, greater profits and a better handle on your business.
Control customers are saving time, streamlining their operations and gaining market share by using Control in their businesses.
Know your expected profit on every quote you send, utilize media waste areas, and automatically invoice your customers.
Gain an edge over your competition – respond to quotes faster, track jobs instantly, manage inventory levels, and deliver on time.
Get More Done
Using Control is like growing 6 extra arms. Get rid of the clutter and stop handwriting work orders. Enter info once into the estimate to automatically create the work order & invoice. Track jobs in production without a messy whiteboard. Get more done.
John Fugitt, nPrint Graphix
For John, Control leads to 20% yearly sales growth.
Jay Boatwright, Digitech Graphics Group
Jay discusses the ease of order entry and flexibility to update pricing within Cyrious Control.
|Production Terminal utilizes Microsoft Silverlight, in order to access Production Terminal you will need a computer running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or MAC OS X. Silverlight is supported by all major browsers including Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, FireFox 2 and 3, Safari 3 and 4, and Google Chrome. An active network or internet connection is also required. To learn more about Silverlight you may visit Microsoft's website by clicking here.
- Spending lots of time estimating but not winning enough of the jobs?
- Having a salesperson out sick and not having the info to respond to the customer’s inquiry?
- Not being able to easily use the info you have for marketing?
- Not being able to stimulate customers to call you?
Wish for tools that you can set to do 100′s of things, such as:
- Tell a salesperson or customer when an order has reached a key step in production, or is completed.
- Automatically print and send invoices when a job is completed.
- Automatically send a first time customer a Thank you letter.
- And so much more.
- Wasting time on re-typing info?
- Frustrated by not having the tracking information together with the order info?
- Ever make a costly error in shipping?
- Is your info spread out in different systems or on paper?
- Wasting too much time transferring info between systems, and trying to keep it all matching?
- Can’t access your accounting data when out of the office?
- Concerned about your current accounting system not having adequate auditability?
Do you have that nagging question in the back of your mind?
- Wondering what your actual job costs are?
- Wonder what a job’s profitability is?
- Not sure if you need to adjust your estimated cost and price to make them more accurate and profitable?
The benefits of cloud computing are:
- Access the system from anywhere you can access the internet
- Able to run on a PC or Mac
- No need to hire a computer expert
- No more hassles of managing a server
- Automatic backups-one less thing for you to do.
- Spending 20 minutes to find a job in production.
- Taking 30 to 60 minutes each morning to list out what’s in production and set priorities.
- Employees not being able to see what’s in their queue.
- Not having a system for managing workflow.
Are you tired of:
- Making mistakes?
- Trying to read people’s handwriting?
- Rework caused by errors on work orders or not having enough information?
- Putting jobs on hold to get more info?
- Delays in getting invoices out?
Need a better way?
- Does it take too long to estimate the cost and price of an order?
- Do you forget to include things when creating an estimate?
- After agreeing to a promise date for an order, are you sometimes surprised to learn that you’re out of material?
Ready to do away with:
- Leaving things off estimates?
- Taking 2 days to get a quote back to a customer?
- Under pricing jobs?
Click an industry below to take a closer look...
Cyrious Software offers tools to simplify sign estimating, job tracking, invoicing & more.
We specialize in production focused solutions for large format, electric signs, screen printing, vinyl, vehicle wraps and other print and sign businesses.